This tutorial is designed to help newbies get a web server setup and running. This tutorial will take you from no web server, to a fully working WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL and PHP) web server installation including “Hello World” in PHP for the hell of it. Read the article www.crainbandy.com
- How to Set up a Microsoft SQL Web Server cluster | Host Rage
- Dedicated Web Hosting – Is it Worth the Price? | Hobgit Web Hosting News
- Install Apache MySQL PHP phpmyadmin (LAMP) on Ubuntu 10.04 or Mint Linux 9 « Hack Your Life!
- Can any regular joe buy a WEB SERVER for their own personal use? – A Web Host Reviews Site
- How can I setup internet server to stream live tv programs and show live tv programs to my friends? | Cheap Web Hosting, Discount Hosting, Coupon – Special Offer Online